5 Reasons Denver the Last Dinosaur will be the Next Big Kids’ TV Hit!
1. Created by the Team Behind Miraculous Ladybug & Zak Storm
After the worldwide success of “Miraculous”, and “Zakstorm”, the creative team has come together again to offer a new unique adventure: Denver, the Last Dinosaur.
- Graphic Bible: Nathanael Bronn (Miraculous, Zakstorm, Ghostforce); Axel Blanc, Timothée Sadowski (Miraculous)
- Writing Bible: Sebastien Thibaudeau (Miraculous, Zakstorm, Ghostforce)
- Script Editor: Matthieu Choquet (Miraculous, Zak Storm)
2.Proven Track Record of Success
Denver is a star product from the 90’s, which achieved legendary status among and entire generation around the world. The series aired in over 100 territories worldwide!
3.Unique Look & Feel
The creative director, Nathanael Bronn (creator of the Miraculous universe) wanted to create a rendering and unique look & feel that played homage to the original 90s series.
- Through this render, which was also inspired by the latest and famous Zelda video game, we wanted to reinforce the “kid” aspect of the series,
- This original look helped translate the fantastic colors and sunny mood that makes you feel the “California Beach” spirit.
4. Show that brings deep notion of friendship & adventure
“Denver”, is the story of two friends — Denver the Dinosaur and Harry the human, both born on the same day, who grew up together as brothers. They’re 8 years old, and never too far from their best friends, Super Dan and Charlotte. Together, they call themselves the “Dinopals”! Denver 2018 is a total reinvention of the 80s series. Our ambition is to offer a new generation a new mythology, a new Denver!
We all remember the famous bright pink guitar of Denver, and we wanted to make sure that we kept this main element in the reboot.
- Denver and his friends form a music group called “the Dinopals”. which remains a central part of the series.
- There are 13 exclusive video music clips of 40 sec, which are 100% original
We’re so excited for Denver to hit the small screens worldwide in 2019! Check out the promo below: